There’s enough equipment, space and expertise at The Parklangley Club to perfect any exercise plan. From tailoring your training when you first join to introducing you to new equipment like our brand new Concept 2 SkiErg – if you’ve got a goal, we’ll help you get there.
Introducing the Concept 2 SkiErg. No snow
Nordic skiing is an exhilarating and aerobically demanding sport, so it’s no surprise that Nordic skiers are extremely fit athletes. The SkiErg makes this terrific aerobic exercise accessible to anyone.
- Easy to use
- Build strength and endurance
- Whatever the weather or conditions, the SkiErg is always available
- The Performance Monitor’s detailed feedback makes it the ideal training partner
Personal Training Excellence
Our Personal Trainer Jon Dowling is qualified to REPs 3, a recognised industry standard of excellence. Gym manager Suzanne Williams is an accredited strength and conditioning coach. New gym members or experienced athletes benefit from the wealth of their knowledge and experience. Approachable and friendly, both Jon and Suzanne would love to help you meet your goals.
We have some of the most technically advanced and modern equipment you’ll find in any gym.
- Power plate – vibration technology for a vast range of fitness needs.
- 2 x Watt bikes – feel fabulously smooth like a road bike. These bikes are ideal for performance monitoring, with built in intervals for fitness training.
- 2 x Concept 2 Rowing machine – fantastic for a total body workout.
- Power rack with Olympic bars – safe environment for performance strength training.
- Half rack with Olympic bars and platform – We’ll be the only gym in the area with a lifting platform.
- Dumbbells (up to 50kg) – catering for stronger athletes.
- Dual adjustable Pulley resistance machine – amazing for sports specific functional training because of its vast range of versatility.
- 8 pairs of heavy duty hooks built into gym ceiling – to hang TRXs, Gymnastics rings, Punch bags, Ropes.
- Air assault bike – Designed by a dedicated team of fitness engineers with a consistent stream of feedback from enthusiasts, club owners, trainers and physical therapists, the Assault is truly the best-in-class fan bike available today.
- Concept 2 SkiErg: Nordic skiing is an exhilarating and aerobically demanding sport, so it’s no surprise that Nordic skiers are extremely fit athletes. The SkiErg makes this terrific aerobic exercise accessible to anyone.
- Impact Wall – a wall especially built to absorb the impact of medicine balls being thrown at it.
- Core bags – fantastic equipment for functional core training.
- Large floor mats (already upstairs) – comfortable and practical areas for stretching and floor work.