For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and UK data protection laws, the controller is The Parklangley Club (the “Venue”) of 44a Wickham Way, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3AF.
About this document
We may collect your personal data in a few limited ways, namely:
- Directly from you, when you fill in an application for membership, when you make enquiries on our website, when you provide information via the Venue’s club management software or court booking system, or when you interact with us during your time as a member in various other ways (for example, where you enter a competition, renew your membership, sign up for a course or lessons);
- From someone else who has applied for membership on your behalf (for example a family member or your tennis coach who has provided us with your contact details for that purpose);
- From our website and other online services, we may use where you have entered your details, such as membership enquiries, or registering for trial coaching courses.
- From a third-party website such as details you have supplied on websites we use to promote our services such as coaching promotions, for example Club Spark (www.clubspark.co.uk).
- From the LTA, Badminton England, England Squash and other such governing bodies (for example, where the LTA passes on your details to us in connection with a complaint or query you have raised about our Venue).
We may collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Contact and communications information, including your contact details (including email address(es), telephone numbers and postal address(es) and records of communications and interactions we have had with you);
- Date of birth, we will collect