The club has 3 glass-back exhibition courts with spectator space for up to 200 people and a 4th court which has a viewing gallery. We love squash at Parklangley, there are so many great reasons to play here:
- Get fitter, faster while having fun
Improve your strength & speed
- Play in first class facilities
- Be social pre and post game
- Step up to competition level
- Great coaching
The club runs 6 adult and 4 junior teams. Our first men’s team are County champions and our junior teams dominate the Kent Junior Leagues.
Squash club sessions are on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings and the last Friday evening of each month. With nearly 300 Squash and Racketball members you are sure to find people who can give you a good game, whatever your standard.
Adult squash club nights’ every 1 and 3 Friday of the month. Start 7.30pm till late.
Test yourself against other club members and keep yourself fit with regular play in our squash and racketball leagues.
Improvers or anyone new to the game are welcome to try out a session on a Sunday at 11am with our coach Andy Blackman. This is free of charge for a couple of weeks before you need to commit to membership or a coaching course.
- We hold racketball club sessions on Tuesday mornings 9.30 to 12 noon
- Members – £5.00 | Non-members – £5.00
- Adult Racketball Club Night – 4th Friday of the month 6.45pm start