TENNIS FOR FREE IN THE PARKS APPLICATION
Complete this form to join Tennis for Free in the Parks and to set up your Direct Debit for £21 per year.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
Tennis for Free in the Parks 2019 - Terms & Conditions
- Your login details or court entry fob must not be shared with third parties.
- Only tennis may be played on the courts. Football or any other activity is forbidden.
- Courts may be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- You may book a maximum of two hours per family weekdays 4pm-close, and 90 minutes weekends 7am-6pm.
- The use of software that automates booking is forbidden.
- The 10 minute rule: If a member fails to show up during the first 10 minutes of their court booking, another member may claim that court. Although the court will not be booked in the user’s name, the original booker will not be able to displace the new user. This means that if all the courts are booked, then someone can turn up at the courts with a list of the changeovers and see if a court becomes vacant and unused for the first 10 minutes.
- Courts not required must be cancelled – we reserve the right to suspend members from booking if you do not show (weather excepted).
- There will be a £7 charge for a new fob if needed for any reason, including loss or if it ceases to work. There is no guarantee on the fobs.
- Floodlights are available only at Willett Recreation Ground. You must abide by all rules governing the access to the courts during the evening.
- Suitable clothing, including tops, must be worn at all times. Only appropriate court shoes should be worn. Shoes should be clean of mud and have no spikes or studs.
- If, for any reason, two people think they have booked the same court, please phone The Parklangley Club. The person whose name is on the cbooking system will be the person allowed to play.
- You must conduct yourselves so that others are not offended by your behaviour, language or other activities.
- Our staff have the right to ask any person misusing the courts, or behaving anti-socially, to leave. Our staff have the right to work without abuse and members must comply with all instructions.
- Only coaches accredited with The Parklangley Club are allowed to coach on the courts.
- We reserve the right to cancel any membership and deactivate the fob of any person who does not abide by the terms and conditions. No refund will be given.
- We reserve the right to alter the rules, in the interest of our members, at any time.